The Vypar is modular in design and constructed from a single membrane, the Vypar also comes with the option for multiple units to be linked together and form one continuous membrane. Fabricated from durable architectural-grade HDPE Shadecloth with warranties up to 15 years against UV degradation, our Vypar offers style and longevity.
The Vypar provides heat reflectivity and can offer up to 99% UVR protection. Naturally, it can’t protect you from UV bouncing off adjacent surfaces, but our expert team will advise you on specifics for your area if you need a custom solution.
Steelwork coating options include Hot Dipped Galvanised, Powder coated and 2Pac Paint, with warranties available up to 15 Years. You can be assured your investment will last long into the future. Fabrication of the canopy comes with a 5yr manufacturing warranty and a thread warranty to match the life of the fabric selected.
As a permanent structure, the Vypar can withstand a wind gust of minimum 121km/has a standard structure, and up to 181km/h for upgraded systems, according to AS1170.2
- Dual-layered and reinforced corners, edges and seams
- Structural design is to AS/NZS1170.0, AS/NZ1170.1, AS/NZ1170.2, AS4100, AS3600 and AS1170.4.
- Stitched Tenara PTFE Thread,
- tension hardware is produced from marine-grade 316 stainless steel
- Connection bolts are Galvanised Gr 8.8 structural assemblies
- 5-year flake and peeling resistant frame (can be extended with upgraded systems)
- 5-year structural warranty on the frame
- 10-15-year fabric manufactures warranty
- Stitched Tenara PTFE Thread, 10-15 Year Manufactures Warranty
- 5-year Manufacturing warranty on the fabric itself
If you need something specifically designed and engineered for you contact us and we’ll make it for you