YOU ARE HERE:
COMMERCIAL UMBRELLAS BRISBANE
Design professionals, discerning businesses and stylish homeowners know that appealing outdoor spaces can bring people together - from cafes, restaurants, pubs, hotels, resorts, sporting centres, commercial buildings, and quality residentials.
Besides keeping you cool and offering harmful UV and rain protection, commercial umbrellas have other great benefits too.
- Our range of stylish designs and colours, favoured by architects and designers, increase the visual appeal, style, and value of your premises
- Available in various shapes and sizes, custom designed to your needs offer a perfect fit
- Improve the usability of usable outdoor spaces and increase turnover
- Add your company logo and promote your business
- Waterproof options for year-round weatherproof areas to use
- Made from quality, durable materials, commercial umbrellas are on par with forms of standard construction
Commercial Umbrella Range
Our versatile range of high-quality commercial umbrellas, available in various shapes and sizes, are perfectly engineered to weather Australia’s harshest conditions and can be customised to fold down in the event of a storm warning.
Choose from the following designs:
Modular in design and constructed from a single membrane, the Vypar comes with the option for multiple units to be linked together and form one continuous membrane.
Available sizes: 3m x 3m, 4m x 4m and 6m x 6m - custom sizes available
- Choose from seven colours
- Up to 99% UVR block-out shade factor with UVR block-out options available
- 100% waterproof
- Hail block resistant
- Powder-coated finish available in any standard colour
- Quick bolt down installation & assembly
- Marine grade stainless steel fittings and structural GAL connection bolts
- Withstands up to 132KPH wind speeds
- 15-year steelwork and 5 years manufacturing warranty
The non-collapsible and modular Pavilion umbrella can be designed with linear edges and is customisable to any size and shape. Multiple units can be linked together to form one continuous membrane.
- Available in a range of sizes up to 12m
- Cost-effective alternative to traditional roofing covers
- Ideal solution for assembly area shelters, functions and events, walkways, and vehicle protection
- Designed to Vdes 40.5m/s (145.8km/hr) as standard, with optional upgrades to any wind speed
- Include galvanised steel gables with stainless steel fittings
- UV stabilised membrane
- Delivered to site in component form
Centra is a popular and versatile umbrella that can be customised with prints and patterns, planter boxes and other accessories, which make them ideal for cafes, restaurants, pubs, clubs, and bars.
- Available in a range of sizes from 2.7 to 5 m
- PVC and Mesh fabric options
- Shapes can be square, truncated square, rectangular, hexagonal, and octagonal
- Link multiple umbrellas together and increase covered area
- Wind rated to 145km/hr
- Collapsible in event of severe weather
- Fabric and steel colour options are available
- Heating and LED lighting can be included
- In-ground socket option available on selected models
- Above ground concrete base available when ground fixing is not an option
Monaco Umbrellas (centre or cantilever column) are like the Centra; however, they are modular in design, non-collapsible and designed for higher wind speeds
- Customised to any size or shape up to 12m
- Delivered to site in component form
- Link multiple units together to form one continuous membrane
- Designed to Vdes 40.5m/s (145.8km/hr), with optional upgrades to any wind speed
- Include galvanised steel cables with stainless steel fittings
- UV stabilised membrane
The Porta is a lightweight and easily portable umbrella which makes it ideal for areas where wind is not a factor. The range is square, collapsible and have a 38mm stainless-steel centre column that fits most outdoor tables, making it ideal for cafes, restaurants, and bars.
- Available in 2.1m size
- PVC fabric and steel colour options
- Available with a large base plate which allows for easy movement, in-ground socket installation or a planter box / concrete base when ground fixing is not an option
- The 38mm diameter column allows for fitting through most tables
- Battery pack white LED kit available for portable lighting
The cantilevered pole on the Leva umbrella allows for maximised use of space underneath the umbrella and makes it ideal for applications where a central column is not practical, such as over a pool, or alfresco dining.
- Available in 2.7m and 3.2m.
- Leva umbrellas are square.
- Wind rated to 145km/hr.
- Available in wall mounting, swivel boom and double canopy options
- Installed as a permanent umbrella
- Can be closed in the event of severe weather
Commercial grade umbrellas are made to last. From its frame to the fabric quality, they are made from the highest-quality materials to withstand Australia’s harsh weather and combat deteriorating, tearing, rusting, fading, and breakage. An excellent quality commercial umbrella design and installation should last up to ten years. Regular maintenance checks do extend a shade structure’s lifetime.
Our commercial umbrellas are proudly Australian made in Brisbane. We use the best materials possible to ensure durability.
Licensee ID number: 15969
We offer the best industry practice when it comes to design –
- Leading fabric technology for a long life with minimal maintenance
- Choose from a wide range of fabric colours in Waterproof PVC, PTFE, or shade cloth
- Waterproof, 100% UV stabilised, anti-fungal, PVDF coating PVC canopy
- High frequency butt-joint welded canopy panels with tape reinforcing
- Tenara® PTFE sewing thread - UV, salt water, acid rain, pollutants, and micro-organisms proof
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel cables with tension adjustment that lasts
- Commercial quality, wind rated stainless steel frame constructions
- Triplex™ brand steel coating system - the best powder coat steel protection available
- Structural design is to AS/NZS1170.0, AS/NZ1170.1, AS/NZ1170.2, AS4100, AS3600 and AS1170.4
- Most models are collapsible
- Cantilever or Centre post
- Umbrellas can be modular or linked together for additional coverage
Shapes and Sizes
Our umbrella range of sizes from 2.1m up to 5.7m and the following shapes:
- Truncated square
Fabric & Steel Colour Range
Commercial Umbrella articles
ENQUIRE ABOUT A CUSTOM DESIGN