YOU ARE HERE:
INSULATED PANEL ROOFING
Insulated roof panels, also known as sandwich panel roofing, is a highly effective solution for roofing, ceiling, and insulation all in one. This revolutionary product is weather-tight and thermally efficient, making it a great choice for those in Australia who experience harsh weather conditions. The panels have a high insulation R-value and are made from non-combustible steel, making them a must-have for areas prone to wildfires.
Types of insulated panel roofing
Sandwich panel roofing can be installed on a wall or roof and the types vary according to their sound insulating performance, their response to fire and weight as well as the thermal insulating material used as the core: which include
- Expanded polystyrene (EPS) or rigid cellular plastic
- mineral wool and
- polyurethane (PIR) or polyisocyanurate which is thermoset plastic produced as a foam
The lifespan of insulated panel roofing
In addition, the load carrying capacities must be calculated correctly based on the load they will carry, the design, technical specification of product components, and the environmental conditions all impact the longevity of the panels. Checking, cleaning, and maintaining insulated panel roofing at least once a year will contribute to its lifespan.
Roof Designs are suited to free standing, fly over, gable, attached skillion and two storey builds. Whether it be a freestanding structure, or connected to existing, we will be able to tailor a solution to suit your needs. Allow us to make your insulated panel structure a reality.
If Insulated panel costs are higher than your budget, our custom shade solutions include a standard metal roof option, outdoor awnings, commercial awnings, heavy duty sails and more. We cover commercial, industrial, and residential shade solutions from Brisbane to Australia wide and New Zealand.
Key benefits of Insulated Panel roofing
- High thermal insulation and fire-resistant properties
- High sound reduction properties
- Large Colorbond colour range
- Smooth underside finishes available
- Waterproof structures only
- Highly durable to all weather conditions
- Complete Design and Construct Service
- Typical Lifespan 20+ years
- Commercial Construction Projects
- Patios, Carports, Glass room enclosures, Pergolas, Verandas
- Cafes, Dining and Retail
- School roofing
- Outdoor public seating
ENQUIRE ABOUT A CUSTOM DESIGN