YOU ARE HERE:
Networking Be Afraid
Why building a strong network is important and Versatile Structures are strong here.
Networks are a sign of Strength
With a strong network the difficult becomes easy
- Most Companies are afraid to Network. This is usually due to some pretty common fears.
- Afraid of losing IP
- Afraid of losing tips of the trade
- Afraid of others stealing their “customers”
- Afraid of sharing ideas, for the betterment of the industry as a whole
- Our Strong Network Helps Us Deliver. Our network helps us deliver projects all across Australia. The project above “pictured” was a joint project between Versatile Structures and Pattons from NSW. They needed a local company in Queensland that could execute a difficult installation on a tight deadline, this is proof that our network is strong and can achieve remarkable results!
- We only network with like minded companies. We are very critical of anyone we do work with, customers and alliances included. We only work with alliances that are bound by the same code of ethics we are bound by, Specialised Textiles Association, also we know them personally and appreciate the work they do. To put it simply, if we would be proud to install the shade sails, membrane sails, shade structures etc. that they do, we will be happy to work with them on joint projects.
- Our reach is your reward. Fortunately for you, if you are a potential customer browsing our site, we have a strong network throughout Australia and also in New Zealand, this means our reach is broad. So if you are thinking of a National Rollout, but don’t know where to start, contact us, as we are full of experience her, for shade solutions, sign solutions, corporate branding and pretty well anything that comes to mind.
See a cool video of this project at the following link www.facebook.com/versatilestructures/videos/556482011200300
Jamie Howard - Director
Co-founder and Director Jamie has been hands-on in the shade and steel industry since leaving school. With over 15 years’ experience in shade, membrane and steel projects, Jamie is excited about the design opportunities shade structures offer in the commercial and industrial sectors. Jamie’s extensive design skills give him a competitive edge in situations with technical design complexity. He has won two personal industry awards for his designs, alongside many company-won awards.